D-CORE CERVICAL SUPPORT PILLOW AT AN ECONOMICAL PRICE
Get proper cervical support at an economical price. The patented D-Shaped center greatly supports the neck to relieve pain.
Get the proper cervical support at an economical price. The patented D-shaped center gently supports the head while lobe supports the neck, helping restore the natural curvature of the neck and upper spine. Helps relieve tension headaches, neck spasms, arthritis and snoring. Filled with 100% polyester fiber. Fits a standard pillowcase. 24″x 16″ (61cm x 41cm). Midsize option 22″x 15″ (56cm x 38cm).
Hand Washing and Drying:
- Soak in warm water using mild detergent.
- Continue to press or flush water through until clean.
- Press out any excess water.
- Rinse in clear water removing detergent and soil.
- Press out excess water and drip dry flat. Do not hang or filling will settle.
- Refluff when thoroughly dry (punching on diagonals).
ORTHOPEDIC PILLOW USES
Natural placement of the head and neck, accomplished with the many different styles and shapes of Core cervical pillows, can help relieve intense pain by providing natural and correct posturing in supine (back) and side-sleeping positions.
Cervical support pillows are used when a cervical hypolordosis (less than normal curvature of the spine) exists, to prevent hypolordosis, or when cervical spasms or strains occur. These pillows are orthotic devices (apparatus used to align or support) used to help relieve spasms, remove minor tensions and maintain or resume the natural cervical lordotic curve while at rest.
By providing proper neck support, cervical pillows can help with:
- Neck muscle and joint strains and sprains
- Tension headaches
- Whiplash injuries
- Morning hand stiffness and swelling
- Temporomandibular disorders
- Snoring (in some cases)